The Kremlin reacted to the statement of the President of the United States of America Joe Biden that he is ready to negotiate an end to the war.
US President Joe Biden said he was ready to talk with Russian President Vladimir Putin if he demonstrates his intention to end the war in Ukraine. “But Putin hasn’t done it yet,” said Biden, who hosted French leader Emmanuel Macron at the White House.
The US President also used the phrase: “What Putin has done in Ukraine is barbaric and disgusting.”
The Kremlin responded to Washington today. Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Russian leader Vladimir Putin is also ready to meet, but they won’t leave Ukraine just yet.
Peskov argued that the occupation, which they called a “special operation”, would be completed, and noted that it was difficult to find common ground for negotiations, since the United States did not recognize the regions “annexed” by Moscow.
- Russia shot a UFO
- 50 breathtaking photos of 2022
- Who is Gerard de Nerval? His life and work
- Applying for a visa to Bolsonaro
- The most anticipated nominees for the 2023 Oscars have been announced
- Severed hand on Wednesday: what you need to know about it
- What causes hair eczema? Eczema Shampoo Recommendations
- The extraordinary story of the greatest soccer player in history
- 9 amazing movie tips for those who are wondering what to watch this weekend
- Two small coastal towns believed to be protected by aliens: Madero and Tampico