The Kremlin reacted to the statement of the President of the United States of America Joe Biden that he is ready to negotiate an end to the war.
US President Joe Biden said he was ready to talk with Russian President Vladimir Putin if he demonstrates his intention to end the war in Ukraine. “But Putin hasn’t done it yet,” said Biden, who hosted French leader Emmanuel Macron at the White House.
The US President also used the phrase: “What Putin has done in Ukraine is barbaric and disgusting.”
The Kremlin responded to Washington today. Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Russian leader Vladimir Putin is also ready to meet, but they won’t leave Ukraine just yet.
Peskov argued that the occupation, which they called a “special operation”, would be completed, and noted that it was difficult to find common ground for negotiations, since the United States did not recognize the regions “annexed” by Moscow.
- Master Director M. Night Shyamalan: 14 Movies You Should Watch Without Blinking
- Message from the German Chancellor to Turkey
- 10 Most Important Carpet Motifs in Turkish Culture and Their Meanings
- 5 problems of being the eldest child in the family
- They entered the new year with a ballistic missile test
- 6 cisterns that shed light on the mystery of the city
- Adana Demirspor Fenerbahçe match is on the agenda of football fans
- All urban legend! 8 misconceptions about technology
- Critical contact between North Korean Prime Minister and China
- What does avocado oil do, how is it used?