Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu touched on the ongoing war with Ukraine and said they would continue to develop the nuclear triad.
Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said they would continue to develop a “nuclear triad” consisting of strategic aviation, intercontinental ballistic missiles and submarines. “The nuclear shield is the main guarantor of our sovereignty and territorial integrity,” Shoigu said.
Shoigu gave estimates for 2023 at a meeting with the leadership of the Russian Defense Ministry.
Stressing that their main goal for this year is to take comprehensive measures to increase the combat capabilities of the Russian army, Shoigu said: “We must constantly analyze the experience of our army’s combat operations in Ukraine and Syria and use it to prepare training programs for personnel and military procurement plans. equipment.”
RUSSIA CONTINUES TO DEVELOP ITS NUCLEAR CAPACITY
Declaring that Russia will continue to develop its strategic aviation, intercontinental ballistic missile and submarine capabilities, which he defines as a “nuclear triad”, Shoigu said:
“We will continue to develop the nuclear triad and maintain the level of combat readiness. The nuclear shield is the main guarantor of our sovereignty and territorial integrity.”
Explaining that they will increase the capabilities of the Russian Air Force, including combat aircraft and unmanned aerial vehicles, Sergei Shoigu said: “Our priority plans include expanding our arsenal of modern combat vehicles.”
- 13 surprising facts about kangaroos
- Trump never paid taxes
- Top 10 best-selling beauty products you should always have in your bag
- IYI Party returns to six tables?
- 9 amazing movie tips for those who are wondering what to watch this weekend
- The 10 Worst Games of 2022 According to Metacritic Score
- Turkey’s first cave opened to tourists
- 7 interesting facts about Pennywise, the scariest clown in history
- The First and Last Female Pope in History: VIII. Joan
- Warning from North Korea US: We consider this a casus belli