Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu touched on the ongoing war with Ukraine and said they would continue to develop the nuclear triad.
Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said they would continue to develop a “nuclear triad” consisting of strategic aviation, intercontinental ballistic missiles and submarines. “The nuclear shield is the main guarantor of our sovereignty and territorial integrity,” Shoigu said.
Shoigu gave estimates for 2023 at a meeting with the leadership of the Russian Defense Ministry.
Stressing that their main goal for this year is to take comprehensive measures to increase the combat capabilities of the Russian army, Shoigu said: “We must constantly analyze the experience of our army’s combat operations in Ukraine and Syria and use it to prepare training programs for personnel and military procurement plans. equipment.”
RUSSIA CONTINUES TO DEVELOP ITS NUCLEAR CAPACITY
Declaring that Russia will continue to develop its strategic aviation, intercontinental ballistic missile and submarine capabilities, which he defines as a “nuclear triad”, Shoigu said:
“We will continue to develop the nuclear triad and maintain the level of combat readiness. The nuclear shield is the main guarantor of our sovereignty and territorial integrity.”
Explaining that they will increase the capabilities of the Russian Air Force, including combat aircraft and unmanned aerial vehicles, Sergei Shoigu said: “Our priority plans include expanding our arsenal of modern combat vehicles.”
- Who is Hulusi Kentman, the unforgettable name of Turkish cinema?
- 5 things you must do to make life meaningful
- 25 Interesting Laws That Still Exist in America
- 8 famous actors who have changed a lot for their roles
- What is offensive humor? What are the examples?
- US proposal to North Korea
- “His condition is now approaching dementia”
- What is a hybrid solar eclipse, when will it occur?
- Minister of the Interior met with British counterpart
- 26 best tweets of the week for you to enjoy reading