The Russian space agency Roscosmos said three cosmonauts on its space station were trapped due to pressure.
The Russian space agency Roskosmos said three cosmonauts, who were stranded last year due to a pressure leak in the return capsule, will be able to return in the Soyuz MS-23 backup capsule in September.
According to TASS, Roscosmos said: “Initially, Sergei Prokopiev, Dmitry Petelin and Francisco Rubio were supposed to land on the Soyuz MS-22 spacecraft on March 28, 2023. Now this should happen on the Soyuz MS-23 spacecraft in September 2023.” said.
Both NASA and Roscosmos believe the leak was caused by a micrometeoroid, a tiny piece of space rock that crashed into the capsule at high speed.
- Medvedev: We will return our lands in Ukraine
- Yumit Ozdag announced that they will meet with Kılıçdaroğlu again
- New drug developed to treat Alzheimer’s disease
- AFAD published a report on earthquakes in Kahramanmaras
- Greece cannot compete with Turkey
- Splitting the runway! Kahramanmarash, Adana and Gaziantep airports closed to civilian flights
- Putin: Russia is ready for negotiations
- The city not destroyed by the August 17 earthquake: Tavshanjil
- Great movie recommendations for those who are wondering what to watch this weekend
- Who is Letizia Ortiz, who was the Queen of Spain when she was a journalist?