The Russian oil pipeline operator Transneft announced that Ukraine had stopped the transit of Russian oil through the country.
In a statement to the Russian media, Transneft said that shipments along the Druzhba line, through which oil passes through Ukraine towards Hungary, have been stopped.
The statement notes that the Ukrainian side informed Transneft about the termination of shipments due to a voltage drop on the line.
- 8 Phrases Couple Therapists Never Say to Their Partners
- An ancient holiday of the Jewish community: what you need to know about Hanukkah
- 6 Selfie Tactics That Use World Famous Names
- Secret documents found in Biden’s office
- Russia: Attacking UAV Production Sites
- What is a cooperative game? 20 best co-op games to play with friends
- 25 stunning photos that sum up 2022
- We are ready to sit down at the table with North Korea
- The first step to a minimal lifestyle: What is a capsule wardrobe, how is it made?
- 22 films that made it into the Guinness Book of Records