The Russian oil pipeline operator Transneft announced that Ukraine had stopped the transit of Russian oil through the country.
In a statement to the Russian media, Transneft said that shipments along the Druzhba line, through which oil passes through Ukraine towards Hungary, have been stopped.
The statement notes that the Ukrainian side informed Transneft about the termination of shipments due to a voltage drop on the line.
- An outstanding step backwards from the Iranian regime: the vice police are disbanded
- What are the most common signs of infidelity?
- The terrible face of racism: the disaster in Solingen
- Spanish to Turkish translation tools | ListList.com
- 40 killed in a week during protests in Iran
- 7 dangerous things that lower your energy levels during the day
- What is Hive Social? How to register in the application?
- Why is China in quarantine?
- The Golden Butterfly Awards 2022 have found their winners: ceremony highlights and winners
- Opening the color humidifier file! 6 best products and their reviews