The Russian oil pipeline operator Transneft announced that Ukraine had stopped the transit of Russian oil through the country.
In a statement to the Russian media, Transneft said that shipments along the Druzhba line, through which oil passes through Ukraine towards Hungary, have been stopped.
The statement notes that the Ukrainian side informed Transneft about the termination of shipments due to a voltage drop on the line.
- What is a smart monitor, what are its functions?
- Bona reuses 80% of waste water!
- Foods and Drinks to Avoid to Avoid Traveler’s Diarrhea
- What does Mason mean? Famous Freemasons of the World
- Zelensky: We must fight for tomorrow
- What are spiritual symbols and how are they used?
- US nightclub attack: 5 dead
- A Glorious Farewell to 2022: New Year’s Eve Programs in Istanbul
- Secret documents found in the house of the former US vice president
- 20 most spoken languages in the world with current data