Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu referred to the ongoing war with Ukraine and said that Russian troops had increased ammunition.
Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu discussed the situation with the ammunition of the troops fighting in Ukraine with the leadership of the Russian army. Receiving reports from the commanders of the Russian troops on the situation in the region, Shoigu said: “The issue of providing military units with ammunition is under constant control of the government and the Russian Ministry of Defense. The most needed munitions have been identified and measures have been taken to purchase them. By improving the efficiency of personnel and production capacity, the production volume has been increased to ensure the safety of our soldiers.
In accordance with the tasks set by our Commander-in-Chief (President of Russia Vladimir Putin), the capacities for the production of both conventional and high-precision weapons have been increased.”
Shoigu added that at the end of his statements, the production capacity of the weapons enterprises was increased in order to provide the troops with more ammunition. At the end of the meeting, Shoigu presented the Golden Star awards to successful commanders and soldiers of troops in Ukraine.
- Elon Musk allowed drug ads
- Habitable planet discovered 100 light-years from Earth
- Flooding in the Black Sea! 2 people died
- According to experts, there were 130 atomic bombs during the earthquake in Kahramanmaras.
- Collective bargaining begins
- 7 Royal Assassinations That Changed Human History
- Cinema of John Carpenter and sample films
- Uprising in a closed prison like Hatay T: 3 killed, 9 wounded
- Critical contact with Iran from Putin
- Turkey through the eyes of foreigners in 9 articles