Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu referred to the ongoing war with Ukraine and said that Russian troops had increased ammunition.
Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu discussed the situation with the ammunition of the troops fighting in Ukraine with the leadership of the Russian army. Receiving reports from the commanders of the Russian troops on the situation in the region, Shoigu said: “The issue of providing military units with ammunition is under constant control of the government and the Russian Ministry of Defense. The most needed munitions have been identified and measures have been taken to purchase them. By improving the efficiency of personnel and production capacity, the production volume has been increased to ensure the safety of our soldiers.
In accordance with the tasks set by our Commander-in-Chief (President of Russia Vladimir Putin), the capacities for the production of both conventional and high-precision weapons have been increased.”
Shoigu added that at the end of his statements, the production capacity of the weapons enterprises was increased in order to provide the troops with more ammunition. At the end of the meeting, Shoigu presented the Golden Star awards to successful commanders and soldiers of troops in Ukraine.
- Trump imitated Biden
- The plot and cast of Vikings Valhalla
- How similar are the characters in the Barbie movie to real dolls?
- Earthquake in Iran
- Incidents in the Bursaspor-Amidspor match: 7 people are under arrest
- Statement by a Kremlin Spokesperson on Nuclear Weapons
- New language model that makes ChatGPT more human-like: GPT-4
- Tesla Model Y Features and Price
- 8 largest tsunamis recorded in world history
- I will continue negotiations with Russia