The war between Russia and Ukraine has escalated. A child died after Russia struck a hospital in Ukraine.
Russia continues attacks on Ukraine. President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky shared on his social media account: “The terrorist state continues to fight against civilians and civilian structures. As a result of a rocket attack on the maternity hospital of the Vilna hospital, 1 infant was killed and 1 woman was injured. The message of the State Emergency Service of Ukraine states that the mother of the baby and the doctor were pulled out from under the rubble with injuries.
- Saudi Arabia raises oil prices
- 8 of the best paper masks that will become indispensable in your skin care
- Drone Photography Awards 2022 Winners Found
- What you need to know about the Texas killing fields
- A little break in nature: canoeing spots in Turkey
- Creation of US Space Command
- Why do we feel a lump in our throat when we cry?
- Why is China in quarantine?
- Who is Hynkal Uluc, one of the important names in the sports press?
- 6 cocktail recipes that will warm your heart on winter evenings