The war between Russia and Ukraine has escalated. A child died after Russia struck a hospital in Ukraine.
Russia continues attacks on Ukraine. President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky shared on his social media account: “The terrorist state continues to fight against civilians and civilian structures. As a result of a rocket attack on the maternity hospital of the Vilna hospital, 1 infant was killed and 1 woman was injured. The message of the State Emergency Service of Ukraine states that the mother of the baby and the doctor were pulled out from under the rubble with injuries.
- Social media reaction after the announcement of the minimum wage
- Loved by a lifeless model: who is the famous publisher of IShowSpeed?
- If the Turkish government approves, we will send our satellites.
- Can animals predict earthquakes?
- Earthquake in Iran
- Twitter account security is paid
- Loud statement about Elon Musk
- Paid Video Era on TikTok: Series Feature Launched
- Shahmaran Plot, actors and release date
- The 10 Worst Games of 2022 According to Metacritic Score