The war between Russia and Ukraine continues with all its violence. Russia pressed the missile button while Biden was in Kyiv.
On the anniversary of the superpower invasion defying each other, CNN International reported that Russia hit the missile button during US leader Biden’s visit to Kyiv.
As of Friday, February 24, it will be one year since the attack order radically changed the balance of the world. Vladimir Putin, who does not recognize the independence of Ukraine, ordered Russian tanks to invade and II. This led to the worst massacre since World War II.
Ukrainian leader Volodymyr Zelensky said that the Russian invaders have once again been repulsed on the front line in the Donbass in the east of the country. The Russian army has stepped up its strikes on Bakhmut and its environs, which it has been unable to capture for several months, but according to Zelensky, there are no changes on the front line. The fighting around Bakhmut and Port are especially fierce. There is information that the Russian invaders attacked with all their weapons and even used tear gas.
Ukrainian troops will receive the long-awaited weapons for the counterattack in a few weeks. Poland has announced that Leopard tanks will be sent to Ukraine in two to three weeks. Other European countries are expected to send their Leopard tanks to the front lines in the spring.
- Creation of US Space Command
- Zelensky: 184 athletes died
- CEO of the world’s first robot: Tang Yu
- North Korean leader’s shocking offer to women
- First Wednesday Addams dies at 64
- AirJet: the cooling system that makes laptops run quieter and faster
- Warning from Russia US: war escalates
- Ledger Nano S Review | ListList.com
- 12 interesting objects from the tomb of the Egyptian pharaoh Tutankhamun
- If the Turkish government approves, we will send our satellites.