Iranian spiritual leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei made a statement regarding the poisoning of many students in the country.
Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said in a statement following the poisoning of many female students in Iran, “This is an unforgivable crime as it is committed against the most innocent part of society, namely children.”
Iranian religious leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei made allegations of female students being poisoned in many cities across the country in a program he attended on the occasion of Arbor Day.
Khamenei reacted to the cases of poisoning of many female students over the past three months and said that the authorities should seriously address this issue.
Emphasizing that those who had a hand in the incident should be punished in the most severe way, Khamenei said: “This is an unforgivable crime, since it is committed against the most innocent part of society, namely children. The person or groups involved in this incident must be quickly found and punished in the most severe way. Everyone should know that if the perpetrator or perpetrators of this crime are identified and convicted, they will never be forgiven, and they must be punished in the most severe way in order to serve as a lesson to others.
1657 STUDENTS WERE POISONED IN SCHOOLS
It was announced that the cause of the incident was poisonous gas, which was observed in more than 71 schools in the cities of Qom, Burujard, Tehran and Ardabil over the past 3 months in Iran, and as a result of which more than 1600 students were poisoned. . Zehra Sheikh, a member of the Iranian parliament’s health committee, stated that a total of 1,657 female students were poisoned across the country and said: “So far, 799 female students have been poisoned in the city of Qom, 400 in the city of Burujard, 350 people in the city of Tehran and 108 people in the city of Ardabil”.
Noting that cases of poisoning were mild, Sheikhs said schoolchildren were taken to the hospital with only symptoms of dizziness and fatigue, and that poisoning should not cause panic.
- Anyone who dies in this game will die in real life too! New Meta Universe
- 6.5 magnitude earthquake
- Can bystanders be removed from classrooms? | ListList.com
- It’s cold, we don’t have food, we’re in dire straits
- Natural gas prices in Europe have increased 10 times
- Announcing the quarter-finalists of the UEFA Champions League
- The release date of the world famous FRP game Diablo 4 and the platforms it will support
- American weapons are sent to Iran
- 8 famous actors who have changed a lot for their roles
- Umut Ilkaya has been selected as the Dubai Influencer of the Year.