Russian President Vladimir Putin has suggested that Russia is ready to negotiate the conflict in Ukraine together with all parties, but Kyiv refuses to do so.
In addition, at least 10 people were killed and 58 injured in terrorist attacks carried out by Russia in the Kherson region of Ukraine. In addition, three Ukrainian rescuers were killed during demining work in Kherson.
REACTION FROM ZELENSKY
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky also reacted to the attack by Russian troops on Kherson in a statement he made on his social media account.
Accusing the Russian army of attacking civilians in Ukraine, Zelenskiy said: “Kherson is in the central part of the city on Saturday morning, on Christmas Eve. These are not military installations. “This is not a war by the rules, this is terrorism, this is intimidation and killing for pleasure,” he said.
- Bill Gates became a grandfather
- Pope: Being gay is not a crime
- This attack is unacceptable
- Two earthquakes of magnitude 6.4 and 5.8 occurred in Khatai
- 16 interesting facts about Italy that you have not heard about yet
- Aliyev’s reaction to Armenia
- What were the election promises of Erdogan, who was elected president for the third time?
- Department of Justice Issues Circular Against Looting
- Who is “Crazy” Mohammed Yakut?
- 5 reasons to break up, even if you have great love