The Russian Emergencies Ministry reported that Russian President Putin had given instructions regarding Turkey.
The message of the Russian Emergencies Ministry indicated that 2 amphibious firefighting aircraft belonging to the Ministry of Emergencies took off from the Platov airfield in Rostov-on-Don in accordance with the instructions of Russian President Vladimir Putin and the request of the Turkish side.
In a statement noting that the planes will be on duty during the fires in Mugla and Izmir, the air group of the Russian Emergencies Ministry is ready to work in difficult conditions. Be-200 aircraft are equipped with infrared thermal imaging cameras that transmit an image of the ground for observation and detection of fires. expressions were used.
- Big deal between Turkey and UAE
- Wall Street Journal reporter arrested
- 7 of the weirdest trends in fashion history
- Which path will Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu follow in the nomination process?
- From Elon Musk to Soros: trouble for the whole world
- McDonald’s is experiencing a potato crisis
- How much do members of the British royal family earn?
- Why is April 23 important, what happened on April 23, 1920?
- Shock Zelensky! Critical meeting between US and Russia
- Overtaking China, India has become the most populous country in the world