President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin met with the leaders of African countries.
Russian President Vladimir Putin met with African leaders to achieve peace between Ukraine and Russia. He claimed that Ukraine started the war in 2014.
After meeting with Zelensky in Ukraine, African leaders turned to St. Petersburg. Leaders seeking peace between the two countries met with Putin.
Russian President Putin at the meeting accused Kyiv of invading Ukraine. He indicated 2014 as the start date for the war. “It was the Kiev regime that started the war in 2014. We had the right to provide assistance in self-defence in accordance with Article 51 of the Charter of the United Nations.”
Putin met with African leaders
Putin said he was open to talks with Ukraine, and an agreement was reached. At the same time, he stressed that Kyiv is the party that has withdrawn from the agreement. “This project was signed by the head of the negotiating group from Kyiv. Here is the name of the treaty on permanent neutrality and security guarantees for Ukraine. But after we, as promised, withdrew our troops from Kyiv, their owners sent this agreement to the dustbin of history.
The meeting was attended by representatives of 7 African countries. The heads of state of the Comoros, Senegal, South Africa and Zambia attended. The Egyptian prime minister accompanies African leaders, while senior officials from the Congo and Uganda meet on behalf of their countries.
- Travel Decision from Italy to Turkey – Business World Global
- 9 Heirs Who Had To Wait For Years To Become Sovereign
- Kılıçdaroglu announced A-Team
- Critical meeting between Azerbaijan and Russia
- When will the FBI raid the White House?
- 8 fun activities you can do on New Year’s Eve
- Nobility Quotes: Nobility Quotes
- Where did the myth that cats have 9 lives come from?
- Why are Chinese billionaires disappearing?
- UN calls for peace