Russian President Vladimir Putin will meet with Syrian President Assad.
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said that during today’s meeting between Russian President Vladimir Putin and his Syrian counterpart Bashar al-Assad, Syrian-Turkish relations are one of the issues that will be discussed.
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov made a statement regarding the meeting that Russian President Vladimir Putin and Syrian President Bashar al-Assad will hold today in Moscow.
“THIS WILL BE PART OF THE AGENDA”
Peskov said the two leaders will discuss the continuation of all aspects of the post-war reconstruction and peace process, stressing the absolute priority of Syria’s sovereignty and territorial integrity. Asked if Putin’s meeting with Assad could play a role in rebuilding Syria’s relations with Turkey, Peskov said: “Syrian-Turkish relations will definitely be on the agenda.”
- The 10 Worst Games of 2022 According to Metacritic Score
- Restoration disasters in Turkey: 10 bad examples
- What is NVIDIA image scaling technology and how is it used?
- Psychologist Dogan Juceloglu’s Books You Should Know
- Biden broke the record
- Tesla Model Y Features and Price
- What Would 17 Celebrities Look Like Without Plastic Surgery?
- Diablo 4 System Requirements | ListList.com
- Nusret Gokce is on the social media agenda with his attitude towards the World Cup final
- He was accused of genocide! dad fired