Russian President Vladimir Putin convened the Security Council to discuss the ongoing war with Ukraine.
The Kremlin said in a statement that the meeting of the council, chaired by Putin, exchanged views on a “special military operation.”
A report that Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu briefed the council on his visit to the operational headquarters earlier in the week indicated that Putin also passed on information about international phone calls.
The statement also says that council members are negotiating on topical socio-economic issues.
- What you need to know about El Ojo Island
- What you need to know about the history of the Roman Republic
- Who is Gerard de Nerval? His life and work
- Names and types of sushi | ListList.com
- The Terrifying Truth About Netflix’s Nurse
- Psychologist Dogan Juceloglu’s Books You Should Know
- 7 things to do at least once a year for a happy life
- Such a change! Old and new models of car brands
- An interesting explanation of the UFO from NASA researchers: its existence must be recognized!
- Quittok Livestream resignation trend that went viral on TikTok