Russian President Vladimir Putin convened the Security Council to discuss the ongoing war with Ukraine.
The Kremlin said in a statement that the meeting of the council, chaired by Putin, exchanged views on a “special military operation.”
A report that Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu briefed the council on his visit to the operational headquarters earlier in the week indicated that Putin also passed on information about international phone calls.
The statement also says that council members are negotiating on topical socio-economic issues.
- 6.7 magnitude earthquake
- Peskov: Extension of the agreement is a gesture of Russia
- Reached the body of Tahi Duymaz
- Biden’s speech caused a stir
- Poland: we don’t know who fired the rocket
- Outstanding Artist Painting with Hands and Feet
- Toxic Characteristics of Personality Types Included in the Myers-Briggs Analysis
- What should we do in case of an earthquake for our safety?
- 30 best tweets of the week that will make you enjoy reading
- Earthquake message from Biden: we are ready to support