President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin announced the cancellation of the traditional final meeting.
This means that for the first time in the last 10 years, Putin will not reveal his assessment of the year and his plans for the next year on television through questions from journalists.
Russian presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov said: “I can say the following about the big press conference; It won’t happen until the beginning of the year,” he said, adding that they hoped Putin would find another opportunity to speak to the press, and that Putin often did this, especially during his foreign trips.
Dozens of journalists, both Russian and foreign, were invited to the traditional end-of-year meeting, which was carefully arranged and the meetings were notorious hours.
At this meeting, Putin answered a variety of questions, from everyday problems of Russians to diplomatic problems on the world stage. However, according to Russian opposition experts, such press conferences are “planned shows where pro-Kremlin journalists gather and ask questions praising Putin.”
- What does 777 mean? What does the number 777 mean?
- Who is Shah Ismail? What did he do?
- The best dehumidifiers for home use
- Broccoli could be a stepping stone in the search for life in outer space
- What you need to know about Street Fighter 6
- 6 cocktail recipes that will warm your heart on winter evenings
- 12 Serial Killer Houses As Terrible As The Serial Killers Themselves
- What is Witch Hazel, also known as American Hamamelis?
- Skin care miracle! What does jojoba oil do and how to use it?
- What happened! The most remarkable scenes of the series “Sahmaran”