The General Directorate of Meteorology issued a statement regarding the expected heavy rains in some parts of the country.
According to the latest estimates of the Main Department of Meteorology (MGM): cloudy and clear weather.
AIR TEMPERATURE: expected to be near seasonal average in the north and east of the country and 2-4 degrees above seasonal average elsewhere.
Due to the heat wave, people with chronic diseases, the elderly and children have been asked to exercise caution and caution between 11:00 am and 4:00 pm, during the hottest hours of the day.
WIND: It is expected that it will blow lightly from the northern directions, in places of medium strength and strong (30-50 km/h) from the northern and north-eastern directions on the northern coast of the Aegean Sea.
- UN calls for peace
- Announcing the most exciting soccer league of 2022! Eighth place in the Premier League
- 10 youngest Nobel laureates
- “Even trash removal in Istanbul will take years”
- 8 films you must watch
- 9 things you should stop doing in human relationships
- 8 Foods You Can Eat to Protect Skin Health in Winter
- University Student Failing to Do Homework with ChatGPT
- Who is Maria Callas, the best soprano of the 20th century?
- Where did the myth that cats have 9 lives come from?