Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said the United States does not want an end to the war with Ukraine.
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said that the necessary conditions for moving to the path of peace in resolving the Ukrainian issue have not been created, and said: “Washington does not want this war to end.” He said.
The light of hope for peace has not yet been lit in the Ukrainian-Russian war, which has been going on for more than a year. The two countries, which have reached an agreement on issues such as the exchange of prisoners, especially food, brokered by Turkey, are determined to win the war on the battlefield. Finally, Kremlin spokesman Peskov gave an assessment of the situation in Ukraine in a statement to journalists in Moscow. Emphasizing that the “special operation” continues, Peskov said: “In this case, the necessary conditions for the transition to a peaceful path have not arisen.” said.
Answering a question about the plan that China presented to Russia regarding the solution of the Ukrainian issue, Peskov said that he attaches great importance to the opinion of his Chinese colleagues.
Emphasizing that the “special operation” they started in Ukraine continues, Peskov said: “In this case, the necessary conditions for the transition to a peaceful path did not exist. Therefore, Russia is trying to achieve its goals by continuing the special military operation.” He said.
Pointing out that the United States was behind the war in Ukraine, Peskov said: “Washington does not want this war to end. Washington will do everything possible to continue this war.” used the phrase.
- 30 best tweets of the week that will make you enjoy reading
- Biden approves Willow project
- How to cook Stuffed Turkey, the crown of the New Year’s table?
- 8 important events that first happened in 2022
- Harper Lee – To Kill a Mockingbird Book Analysis
- Who will be the winner of the World Cup Final?
- For White Teeth: Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste
- Are GSM operators in Turkey prepared for major natural disasters?
- Message in Turkish from the Prime Minister of Greece
- Meeting of Russia and the USA in Istanbul