Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said that Turkey has its own line on NATO.
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov, speaking of Turkey’s desire to approve Finland’s NATO membership, said: “Turkey has its own line on NATO.”
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov answered journalists’ questions about the agenda. Peskov also referred to a meeting between Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and Russian President Vladimir Putin at the Kremlin Palace and said that Assad and Putin also discussed the normalization of Syrian-Turkish relations at that meeting. Stating that during the meeting the leaders paid special attention to this issue, Peskov said: “Military-technical relations and contacts at the ministerial level were discussed. In addition, the issue of normalization of Turkish-Syrian relations was raised.
Asked if a trilateral meeting between Russian President Vladimir Putin, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Syrian President Bashar al-Assad is planned, Peskov said: “In order for such a meeting to take place, the working groups need to make a series of contacts that are currently underway. This work will continue,” he said.
“THE ARE LINES IN TURKEY”
Criticizing the readiness of Finland and Sweden to join NATO and arguing that they do not pose a threat to these two countries, Peskov said: “We have expressed regret many times that Finland and Sweden are inclined to join the Alliance. We have repeatedly said that Russia does not pose a threat to these countries, moreover, we have no conflicts with these countries and that these countries have never sought to be anti-Russian. They posed no threat to us and there was no threat to them from us.
- Pay attention to this for your health! How to lower the humidity in a room?
- First comment from Sweden on Turkey’s decision
- Message to Turkey from King Charles of England
- What model of underwear to choose according to the type of figure?
- Why do you need to close the toilet seat before flushing?
- 13 surprising facts about kangaroos
- What you need to know about the Texas killing fields
- Kim Jong Un took a picture with his daughter
- North Korea launched missiles
- 2022 inflation rate on social media agenda