Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov praised Russia’s decision to extend the grain agreement.
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said after Russia accepted a proposal to extend the grain agreement for 60 days: “The extension of the grain agreement is a goodwill gesture of Russia.”
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov made new statements about the decision after extending the grain agreement by 60 days. Peskov lamented that the Ukrainian part of the agreement had been implemented, while the clause on the supply of Russian food and fertilizers to the world market had not yet been implemented, and said: “Everyone knows that the second part of the agreement, which concerns us, has not been fulfilled.”
Peskov complained that they appreciate the efforts of UN Secretary General António Guterres, who offered to extend the agreement for 30 days, but that Guterres was unable to influence Western countries to fully implement the agreement. However, Mr. Guterres could not influence the collective West, which did not want to listen to him. The essential terms of the agreement we agreed on have not been fulfilled,” he said.
‘GOOD WILL OF RUSSIA’
Saying that they took the proposal to extend the agreement as a gesture of goodwill, Peskov said: “Everyone must understand that the agreement cannot stand on one leg only. Therefore, it cannot be said that the conditions for extending the agreement have been met. However, the extension of the agreement is a gesture of good will on the part of Russia in the hope that the known parties will fulfill the terms of the agreement even after such a long time.”
- According to experts, there were 130 atomic bombs during the earthquake in Kahramanmaras.
- Marriage Quotes: Meaningful and Beautiful Marriage Quotes
- 9 Heirs Who Had To Wait For Years To Become Sovereign
- What is the latest situation in Hatay, which deeply felt the effects of the earthquake?
- US: Iranian administration fears its own people
- Turkey through the eyes of foreigners in 9 articles
- 2023 BU: Closest asteroid to Earth
- What is a coalition, what is a coalition government?
- Seeing figures floating before the eyes: what is myodisopsia and why does it occur?
- The death toll in a Greek train crash has risen to 57.