A passenger plane crashed in the Asian country of Nepal.
The plane crashed in the country’s Pokhara region, with 72 people on board, including 4 crew members and 68 passengers.
A spokesman for the Nepalese army said at least 40 people had died in the crash.
The plane, heading to Pokhara from the capital Kathmandu, crashed on landing. The plane caught fire after the fall.
A spokeswoman for the company, Sudarshan Bartaula, shared information that there were 10 foreign citizens and 2 babies among the passengers.
Prime Minister Pushpa Kamal Dahal has asked the security forces and the public to support the rescue effort in the region.
In footage broadcast by state television, flames and smoke can be seen coming from a plane that crashed in a steep area at the foot of the Himalayas.
The bodies of several passengers were reportedly found at the crash site.
- 14 Surprising Facts About Morocco
- Lessons in the early hours reduce academic performance
- 6 best soundbars with 3D sound technology
- Khashoggi case closed in the US
- British artist who decorated his entire 12-room house with his drawings: Sam Cox
- Zelensky presented his peace plan
- What is scholastic thought and what are its characteristics?
- First Wednesday Addams dies at 64
- 9 Little-Known Stories About Pele, The Uncrowned King Of Football
- Azerbaijani Foreign Minister leaves for Kahramanmarash