Russia accused the Ukrainian army of attacking the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant. It was stated that artillery shells fell near the storage site and there was no radiation leak.
Russian rocket and mortar attacks around Zaporozhye continue.
But the first passenger train was sent to Kherson, liberated from Russian occupation. While the first passengers from Kyiv were arriving, it was announced that the flight, which was scheduled to take place in 10 days, was carried out much earlier than expected.
- Kılıçdaroglu announced A-Team
- What is known about the mysterious flying balls that cause aliens to panic?
- Mask statement from the World Health Organization
- Berlin allows women to swim topless in public pools
- A new drug has been developed that can cure migraines in 15 minutes
- 5 cities known as the Paris of the East
- All aspects of the analysis of Martin Eden’s book
- 15 facts about aquamarine, the birthstone of March
- magnitude 6 earthquake
- 6.5 magnitude earthquake