Russia accused the Ukrainian army of attacking the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant. It was stated that artillery shells fell near the storage site and there was no radiation leak.
Russian rocket and mortar attacks around Zaporozhye continue.
But the first passenger train was sent to Kherson, liberated from Russian occupation. While the first passengers from Kyiv were arriving, it was announced that the flight, which was scheduled to take place in 10 days, was carried out much earlier than expected.
- Poland: we don’t know who fired the rocket
- Putin publicly scolded
- Analysis of the book “Crime and Punishment”
- Peskov: Turkey has its own line
- Loved by a lifeless model: who is the famous publisher of IShowSpeed?
- The FIFA Best Awards have found their winners
- 7 digital photo frames that will make your memories last forever
- Khamenei’s statement on the earthquake: we cannot remain indifferent
- Remove question marks! Analysis of the film “Everything everywhere and at once”
- 8 Best Android Widgets to Make Your Daily Life Easier