North Korea, which responded with ballistic missile tests, said it had tested an unmanned underwater vehicle.
North Korean public television reported that it tested an underwater drone capable of delivering nuclear strikes from April 4 to 7.
North Korean public television has shared footage of an “unmanned underwater vehicle” called the Haei-2, which means “tsunami” in Korean.
Weapons capable of nuclear attack are said to be able to create “radioactive waves” and target ports and base areas.
It was alleged that the device, which was under water for 71 hours, covered a distance of about a thousand kilometers.
In recent weeks, North Korea has stepped up its military operations in response to joint U.S.-South Korean military exercises.
- North Korea launched missiles
- How does loss of smell affect your sex life?
- 2022 inflation rate on social media agenda
- Top 10 best-selling beauty products you should always have in your bag
- 40 Random and Fun Facts You Probably Haven’t Heard Of
- Today Finland will be declared the 31st member of NATO
- What are the latest events in the first month of the earthquake?
- Relations between Aksener and Kılıçdaroğlu
- The date of the second season of “Shahmaran” has been announced
- Flash development about missing Malaysian plane