John Kirby, the White House National Security Council’s strategic communications coordinator for the United States, said North Korea is selling weapons to Russia.
White House National Security Council strategic communications coordinator John Kirby said North Korea sold weapons to the Russian mercenary company Wagner for use in the war in Ukraine. The Pyongyang administration and Wagner denied the allegations.
White House National Security Council Strategic Communications Coordinator John Kirby delivered an important statement to reporters. “Wagner is looking for arms suppliers around the world to support Russian military operations in Ukraine.
“North Korea supplied infantry rockets and rockets to Russia last month for use by Wagner.”
“We can confirm that North Korea has completed its first arms delivery to Wagner, who paid for the military hardware,” Kirby said, noting that Wagner spends more than $100 million a month in Ukraine. “We estimate that the volume of supplies delivered to Wagner will not change the dynamics of the war in Ukraine. “But we are certainly concerned that North Korea plans to buy more military equipment,” he said.
REJECTION FROM NORTH KOREA AND WAGNER
The North Korean Foreign Ministry said in a statement that North Korea’s principled stance on the “arms trade”, which has never been done with Russia, has not changed. Russian businessman Yevgeny Prigozhin, known for his closeness to Russian President Vladimir Putin and the head of Wagner, also called Kirby’s statement “gossip and speculation.” Expressing that Kirby has a habit of making statements based on assumptions, Prigozhin said: “Everyone knows that North Korea has not been supplying weapons to Russia for a long time. No efforts have been made in this direction. “Therefore, arms shipments from North Korea are nothing but gossip and speculation,” he said.
- Great movie recommendations for those who are wondering what to watch this weekend
- US proposal to North Korea
- The woman’s siblings’ wife’s children came out
- US Secretary of State met with Kuleba
- Netflix Productions increases interest in Turkey
- 7 signs of high intelligence that are often overlooked
- What to do if you are caught stalking?
- What is Visual Arts? 6 different art disciplines you need to know
- What Would 17 Celebrities Look Like Without Plastic Surgery?
- Russian Minister Lavrov hospitalized