The world is talking about it. North Korean media have published photos that allegedly prove the presence of nuclear weapons.
According to news broadcast by BBC Turkish, the Pyongyang administration has long claimed that it has achieved the ability to hit South Korea with weapons with small nuclear warheads that can be attached to its short-range missiles. However, until North Korea tests one of the weapons in question, it is impossible to prove whether its claims are true. The Pyongyang administration recently simulated a nuclear attack on South Korea and announced it was testing an unmanned underwater vehicle capable of “creating a radioactive tsunami.”
- French fries increase the risk of depression
- Iranian Foreign Ministry website hacked
- If the Turkish government approves, we will send our satellites.
- One of the largest earthquakes in the last 100 years
- King Charles will be crowned today
- An outstanding step backwards from the Iranian regime: the vice police are disbanded
- What is Hive Social? How to register in the application?
- 5 reasons to break up, even if you have great love
- The narrowest country in the world: Tuvalu
- Cyberpunk 2077 guide: things to consider before you start playing