Japan and South Korea announced that North Korea, which responded with ballistic missile tests, fired 2 more missiles.
It was stated that short-range missiles, having reached a height of 50 kilometers, overcame 350 kilometers through the air and fell into the Sea of Japan. US and South Korean exercises in the region continue.
Tension does not subside on the Korean Peninsula. While South Korea and the United States are holding joint military exercises, North Korea has added another to its missile tests.
The South Korean military announced that North Korea had fired two ballistic missiles into the sea off the east coast this morning.
Japan also announced that two projectiles believed to have been fired by North Korea landed in waters outside of Japan’s free economic zone.
Japanese media emphasized that the North Korean missiles reached an altitude of 50 kilometers and a range of 350 kilometers.
Japanese Prime Minister Kishida instructed his troops to ensure the safety of aircraft and ships.
In response to U.S. and South Korean military exercises in the region, North Korea has stepped up ballistic and cruise missile testing.
Last week, the Pyongyang administration tested an unmanned underwater nuclear attack vehicle.
- 9 amazing movie tips for those who are wondering what to watch this weekend
- 10 Endangered Animals
- Removing garbage without collecting evidence is denigrating evidence
- Why is it difficult for some people to tell left from right?
- The 5 Most Important Works of Ancient Greek Literature
- 5.4 magnitude earthquake
- He attacked Pelosi’s wife with a hammer! Images appeared
- When will the earthquake occur in Marmara? Which provinces will be affected?
- magnitude 7 earthquake
- Can sanctions be applied to those who do not fulfill the promise to donate to the victims of the earthquake?