The South Korean army announced that North Korea, which was on the brink of war with the United States over ballistic missile tests, had fired missiles yet again.
The South Korean army said in a statement that the North fired at 10:48 a.m. from the Wonsan area on the east coast.
The related statement emphasized that while military preparations were being made in close cooperation with the United States, surveillance of North Korea had been stepped up.
This launch was recorded as the first test of a ballistic missile by North Korea in the past 8 days.
North Korea has previously reported that some of the tests were simulated nuclear strikes on South Korean and US targets.
- World Cup mascots from past to present
- The law on terrorism will come into force before the summer
- The influence of the First World War on Tolkien’s work.
- 9 amazing movie tips for those who are wondering what to watch this weekend
- 10 Ankara Museums You Must See
- History, location, directions and entrance fee
- What did the Unreal Engine 5.1 update bring?
- 14 Surprising Facts About England
- 8 of the best paper masks that will become indispensable in your skin care
- What is Witch Hazel, also known as American Hamamelis?