The South Korean army announced that North Korea, which was on the brink of war with the United States over ballistic missile tests, had fired missiles yet again.
The South Korean army said in a statement that the North fired at 10:48 a.m. from the Wonsan area on the east coast.
The related statement emphasized that while military preparations were being made in close cooperation with the United States, surveillance of North Korea had been stepped up.
This launch was recorded as the first test of a ballistic missile by North Korea in the past 8 days.
North Korea has previously reported that some of the tests were simulated nuclear strikes on South Korean and US targets.
- 7.1 magnitude earthquake
- 7 effective ways to cool off without air conditioning
- Big deal between Turkey and UAE
- The plane crashed in Ukraine.
- Ekrem Imamoglu case on social media agenda
- Putin is in trouble
- Trump accused of rape
- 5 tips for starting a new life after divorce
- NATO sends asylum to Turkey
- 5 oldest train stations in the world