In response to ballistic missile tests, North Korea this time fired missiles in the direction of the Sea of Japan.
Japan and South Korea have announced that North Korea has tested ballistic missiles. North Korea fired ballistic missiles into the Sea of Japan at 06:59 and 07:10 local time, according to a statement from the Japanese Ministry of Defense.
Short-range ballistic missiles (SRBMs) that hit outside Japan’s exclusive economic zone did not cause damage to winged elements in the area.
Prime Minister Kishida Fumio said they have invited the United Nations (UN) Security Council to a meeting with the agenda for the North Korean trials.
PROTEST FROM BEIJING TO THE DPRK ADMINISTRATION
Following the lawsuits, it was noted that the Tokyo government protested to the North Korean administration through the Japanese embassy in Beijing.
The South Korean General Staff also said that the missiles were launched from the Sukcheon area, the first of which traveled 390 kilometers, and the second 340 kilometers through the air.
This test by North Korea, which launched about 90 missiles of various types and ranges in 37 tests in 2022, was recorded as the third since early 2023.
- Export Declaration from Minister Shimshek
- Critical contact with Ukraine
- US: Need to denuclearize the country
- 21 best tweets of the week for you to enjoy reading
- Real Madrid organizes an aid match for the earthquake victims
- Natural gas prices in Europe have increased 10 times
- Bad news from the trial for Trump
- Putin canceled the meeting
- What are the risks of being an elderly father?
- 9 Examples of Dangerous Relationship Manipulation