North Korea, which responded with ballistic missile tests, fired missiles again. In 2022, 60 rockets were launched.
A new one has been added to ballistic missile testing, and tensions have increased in the Pacific. According to the Joint Chiefs of Staff of South Korea, the rockets were launched from the North Pyongan region at 11:13 and 12:05 local time in the direction of the Sea of Japan (East Sea).
In a General Staff statement, “Surveillance and surveillance activities are being strengthened while continuing close cooperation with the United States.” statement has been included.
According to the Japanese public television NHK, no damage was found to the sea and aircraft flying in the area where the missiles hit.
MORE THAN 60 ROCKETS LAUNCHED
It is known that since the beginning of 2022, the Pyongyang administration, in violation of United Nations (UN) resolutions, has launched more than 60 missiles at different ranges in 35 attempts. Yonhap News Agency recalled that yesterday a memorial ceremony was held in North Korea on the occasion of the 11th anniversary of the death of former leader Kim Jong Il.
On the other hand, within a week, the US Space Command Korea was established as part of the US Forces of Korea (USFK) stationed in South Korea.
- How will the conjunction of Mars with the Full Moon in Gemini on December 8 affect the Zodiac Signs?
- Zelensky: 184 athletes died
- The expected year 2023 has arrived! What is known about the Lausanne Lie?
- Create your dream team! 14 Best Genshin Impact Characters
- The First and Last Female Pope in History: VIII. Joan
- The most popular manga you will love to read
- New drug developed to treat Alzheimer’s disease
- Zelensky presented his peace plan
- 13 Great Scientists Who Changed the History of Astronomy
- Zelensky’s statement on the war