NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg blamed Russia for the missile hitting Poland.
Whose missiles fell on Poland? How will NATO respond to Russia? NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg makes statements about the rocket that fell on Poland.
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said the investigation into the missile that hit Poland was ongoing and said: “However, at this point the evidence shows that this was not a deliberate attack. According to our initial analysis, the explosion was caused by a missile fired by the Ukrainian air defense system. Let me explain, this is not the fault of Ukraine, it is the fault of Russia. “They are continuing their advance into Ukraine,” he said.
- G20 summit final declaration published
- This attack is unacceptable
- 1 million people will die from the virus in 2023
- Google Trends List Announced! Here are the most wanted in 2022
- Reflections on the case of Ekrem Imamoglu in the foreign press
- USA Announced! Spy Ball Discovered
- Characteristics, species and lifespan of owls
- Trump refused to testify
- IYI party announces withdrawal from national alliance
- 10 things you should know about cherry blossoms