NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg blamed Russia for the missile hitting Poland.
Whose missiles fell on Poland? How will NATO respond to Russia? NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg makes statements about the rocket that fell on Poland.
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said the investigation into the missile that hit Poland was ongoing and said: “However, at this point the evidence shows that this was not a deliberate attack. According to our initial analysis, the explosion was caused by a missile fired by the Ukrainian air defense system. Let me explain, this is not the fault of Ukraine, it is the fault of Russia. “They are continuing their advance into Ukraine,” he said.
- Zelensky called for the creation of a special court
- Plot, whose columns were cut, cost the lives of 78 people
- Spain will send tanks to Ukraine
- World population over 8 billion
- Gladiatrix: Women Warriors of Ancient Rome
- What precautions should be taken to survive a plane crash?
- 10 facts about hummingbirds you probably didn’t know
- Scientists have ranked the countries with the most favorite couples
- 7 hair care products that will become indispensable after a single use
- Can sustainability save Portuguese tourism?