NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg blamed Russia for the missile hitting Poland.
Whose missiles fell on Poland? How will NATO respond to Russia? NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg makes statements about the rocket that fell on Poland.
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said the investigation into the missile that hit Poland was ongoing and said: “However, at this point the evidence shows that this was not a deliberate attack. According to our initial analysis, the explosion was caused by a missile fired by the Ukrainian air defense system. Let me explain, this is not the fault of Ukraine, it is the fault of Russia. “They are continuing their advance into Ukraine,” he said.
- 6.7 magnitude earthquake
- Biden: Russia is unlikely to expel
- Statement of Ukraine from NATO
- Who is Hulusi Kentman, the unforgettable name of Turkish cinema?
- Two small coastal towns believed to be protected by aliens: Madero and Tampico
- Remove question marks! Split film analysis
- The Walking Dead Says Goodbye to Screens in Episode 177
- Russia fired missiles
- The release date of the world famous FRP game Diablo 4 and the platforms it will support
- Who is Hynkal Uluc, one of the important names in the sports press?