The General Directorate of Meteorology issued a statement regarding the expected heavy rains in some parts of the country.
The Main Department of Meteorology shared the weather forecast for July 3. Accordingly, heavy rains are expected in the western Sea of Marmara, the interior of the western Black Sea and the Taurus Mountains of the Eastern Mediterranean. Precipitation is expected at noon.
According to the latest estimates of the Main Meteorological Department, the northern and inland regions of our country are partly cloudy, the western Sea of Marmara, the hinterland of the western Black Sea, Bilecik, Kutahya, Burdur, Chankyry, Kars and Ardagan circles and the Taurus Mountains of the eastern Mediterranean. It is assumed that part of the region will be short and localized with showers and thunderstorms, while other places will be less cloudy and clear.
- Serial killer who killed two children when he was only 11 years old
- Who is Talat Pasha and what did he do?
- 25 photos that prove that life is full of coincidences
- 5 things that make attractive people lonely
- What does the declaration of a state of emergency in the 10 provinces affected by the earthquake mean?
- Eavesdropping scandal moved to ECtHR
- 6.2 magnitude earthquake
- 6 Ways to Rebuild Your Relationship During Hard Times
- Health minister’s warning
- What can you do to protect your relationship from an economic crisis?