The General Directorate of Meteorology issued a statement about extremely hot weather expected in some parts of the country.
According to the latest estimates made by the General Directorate of Meteorology, the northern regions of the country are expected to be partly and partly cloudy, the surrounding areas of Kars and Ardahan will be rainy and thunderstormy, and other places will be less cloudy and clear.
It is expected that the air temperature will be near the seasonal norm in the north and east of our country, and in other places above the seasonal norm.
On the other hand, meteorologists have warned that thermometers will show 42 in Aydın, 39 in Izmir, 41 in Antalya and 40 in Canakkale. In Istanbul, where it is 35 degrees Celsius, high temperatures are felt due to light winds.
- What you should know about Eren and Fatih Ozmen
- Who is Hafiz Gaye Erkan, who is allegedly the head of the Central Bank?
- 7 tips for those who think what to watch on the weekend
- Scientists announced! Why do newlyweds quickly gain weight?
- What is Cambridge Analytics? | ListList.com
- Free VPN Apps | ListList.com
- 2024 could be the hottest year ever!
- 7 conspiracy theories put forth by those who believe the earth is flat
- Election night warning from Kılıçdaroğlu: do not go outside
- Greek New Wave Cinema and 11 Film Samples