King Charles of England made a statement about the earthquake, which caused destruction in 10 provinces centered on Kahramanmaras.
King of England III. In his written statement, Charles expressed condolences to Turkey in connection with the earthquakes of magnitude 7.7 and 7.6, the epicenter of which was in Kahramanmaras and affected 10 provinces.
King of England III. Charles expressed his condolences to President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and the Turkish people on the devastating earthquake in Turkey. King Charles said: “My wife and I were shocked and very saddened by the news of the devastating earthquake in Turkey. I can only imagine the extent of the suffering and loss resulting from these terrible tragedies. I wanted to convey our deepest and most sincere condolences, especially to families who have lost loved ones.”
King Charles said he is praying with all those affected by the earthquakes and those who help the emergency services and search and rescue efforts.
- What will Meloni mean for Italy?
- 8 Things That Could Disappoint a Roman Emperor
- 10 European Cities That Best Capture the Christmas Spirit
- What is Gothic architecture? 9 Examples of Gothic Architecture
- What is Law No. 6284, why is it on the agenda?
- 10 youngest Nobel laureates
- What happened in the May 14, 1950 elections to which Erdogan refers?
- 22 best movies that make viewers tremble with erotic scenes
- The World Health Organization has warned!
- Born in the rubble! Bad news from the mother of a small child