The World Health Organization drew attention to the increase in cases of coronavirus infection, which spread from Wuhan and shocked the whole world.
The World Health Organization (WHO) has advised passengers traveling by air to wear masks after the coronavirus has increased again in many countries.
WHO European Representative Catherine Smallwood announced that a sub-variant of XBB.1.5 Omicron has also been seen in Europe. For this reason, passengers have been advised to wear masks in situations where the risk is higher, such as on long plane flights. Smallwood said passengers, especially from regions where Covid-19 has spread rapidly, should wear masks. More than 10 countries are currently requesting a COVID-19 test for passengers from China.
- Elon Musk made history
- Iranian statement: attacker caught
- 8 great movie tips for those who are wondering what to watch this weekend
- A little break in nature: canoeing spots in Turkey
- 20 gothic films whose gloomy atmosphere you will feel to the bone
- Reached the body of Tahi Duymaz
- Putin met with Kadyrov
- The most popular manga you will love to read
- What will Meloni mean for Italy?
- Top 100 FIFA 23 Players in the Game