An earthquake hit Indonesia. A statement from the US Geological Research Center was made regarding the magnitude 6 earthquake in Sulawesi.
Two major earthquakes occurred in Indonesia within a few hours. Around 03:40, an earthquake of magnitude 6.0 hit Sulawesi. According to the latest information, the Moluccas were shaken by an earthquake of magnitude 7.0.
The US Geological Survey (USGS) said the earthquake, whose epicenter was 154 kilometers northwest of the Tobelo region on Halmahera Island in the east of the country, was recorded at a depth of 48 kilometers from the earth.
A tsunami warning was issued following a 7.0 magnitude earthquake near Maluku Island.
SECOND BIGGEST EARTHQUAKE IN 6 HOURS
Another earthquake of magnitude 6.0 occurred at 03:40 TSI in the province of Sulawesi. There was no tsunami warning after the first earthquake.
- Russia strikes at Donetsk: three dead
- What is known about the mysterious flying balls that cause aliens to panic?
- From Oppenheimer to John Wick: The 16 most ambitious films coming out in 2023
- 8 fun activities you can do on New Year’s Eve
- Why can’t this be resolved, what are the concerns and expectations?
- 7 Royal Assassinations That Changed Human History
- Pashinyan confronts Putin
- North Korea launched missiles
- Russia announced: the rocket belongs to Ukraine
- What is Brutalism? Examples of Soviet brutalist architecture