French President Emmanuel Macron touched on the earthquake in Turkey and said that he would continue to help.
French President Emmanuel Macron made the announcement in Turkish on Twitter following a video conference he held with President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
Recalling that after the earthquakes in Kahramanmaras, French civilian security forces arrived in the region and participated in search and rescue operations, Macron noted that 100 wounded are being treated daily in a field hospital established by France in the Golbasi district of Adiyaman.
“I reaffirmed to President Erdogan that we continue to remain fully mobilized and in solidarity,” Macron said. used the phrase.
Noting that they exchanged views with President Erdogan on the war in Ukraine, Macron said: “We must step up our support to ensure Ukraine wins. And we must continue to increase pressure on Russia to force it to abandon the offensive.” made a statement.
- Summons sent to Trump withdrawn
- Pope: Being gay is not a crime
- Biden broke the record
- 9 Best Hair Soaps You Can Use for Silky Hair
- Biden: We will send 31 tanks
- What is glamor makeup? Tips for a radiant look
- 27 best tweets of the week that will make you enjoy reading
- Lavrov goes on a tour of Latin America
- What you need to know about the iftar tradition
- How to treat a lover who does not appreciate?