Well-known entrepreneur Elon Musk, who appears among the richest people in the world, continues to conduct layoffs on Twitter.
Twitter’s new owner Elon Musk is considering laying off more of the social media platform’s employees after it halved its headcount earlier this month, according to reports in the US press.
The eventful Twitter process of Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk continues.
Finally, it has been suggested that Musk could fire more people than Twitter.
The announcement was made in Bloomberg news over the weekend.
According to the report, the layoffs are expected to begin today and affect Twitter’s sales and affiliate programs.
CONSIDERING THE ULTIMAT
Twitter has given its employees an ultimatum: either accept Twitter’s harsher working conditions and longer hours, or be fired with three months’ severance pay.
He gave employees 24 hours to respond and said those who didn’t would be considered fired.
Bloomberg sources said the move led to massive layoffs, especially among platform engineers.
Days after Musk acquired the company in a $44 billion buyout on October 28, he fired half of Twitter’s 7,500 employees.
- Such a change! Old and new models of car brands
- Minimum wage negotiations start today! Who is demanding what?
- Hong Kong embraces the arts to enrich the satisfactory of life.
- 9 things you should know about the early history of football
- Electricity from Ukraine
- Why do we feel a lump in our throat when we cry?
- They removed a 2-meter jump rope from his penis!
- The most controversial event in history: the 2022 Qatar World Cup
- Water restrictions in Spain
- Intervention with firearms against demonstrators in Iran