Since most of us are lazy after the shower, we sleep without drying our hair, let’s face it! So, is it right to sleep without drying your hair? Especially in winter, with colds, bronchitis, flu, etc. We often face illness. Recall that lying with your head on the pillow without drying your hair, in these days, when the weather is getting colder every day, is an invitation to these diseases. What problems do damp or wet hair cause? Is it bad to sleep with wet hair in winter? What happens if you sleep with wet hair without drying it? Let’s look at the details together if you like.
1. Causes a cold
What happens if you sleep with wet hair? The first answer to this question may be a cold. On harsh winter days, sleeping with wet hair can lead to colds and severe discomfort.
2. Causes a headache
The cause of persistent headaches can often be falling asleep with wet hair. If you do not dry your hair and walk with wet hair, this can trigger a migraine.
3. Skin irritations may occur
Falling asleep with wet hair can sometimes irritate the skin barrier. This is because your skin is exposed to bacteria. The longer the sleep time with wet hair, the more likely the formation of fungus on the skin.
4. Weakens the immune system
We said that sleeping with wet hair can cause a cold. After that, some diseases can be observed. As the disease progresses, the immune system weakens. Therefore, hair should be dried before going to bed.
5. Negatively affects hair health
Sleeping with wet hair also has a negative effect on hair health. Hair becomes weak and breaks.
6. Makes hair difficult to shape.
Another negative aspect of sleeping with wet hair is tangling. For this reason, the hair is more difficult to shape and difficult to comb.
7. Causes acne
We mentioned that sleeping with wet hair can lead to bacterial and fungal growth. On the other hand, if you sleep without drying your hair, you can see dandruff and pimples on the scalp.
8. Causes the formation of bacteria in the pillow
The meeting of wet hair with the pillow and the created moist environment lead to the growth of bacteria. What happens if you sleep with wet hair? Another answer to the question is that it seriously affects the health of the hair. In order for your hair to grow healthy and look well-groomed, you need to dry your hair before going to bed and change pillowcases often.
- What is Gothic architecture? 9 Examples of Gothic Architecture
- 12 outdoor products that will make your stay in nature more comfortable
- Explanations and Quick Solutions to VALORANT Error Codes
- What you should know about the Hawthorne effect
- 3 people were killed, 8 people were injured
- 6.2 magnitude earthquake in Taiwan
- 9 Examples of Dangerous Relationship Manipulation
- Why is China in quarantine?
- 7 interesting facts about Pennywise, the scariest clown in history
- 9 Little-Known Stories About Pele, The Uncrowned King Of Football