As part of his program, Foreign Minister of the Russian Federation Sergey Lavrov will arrive in Turkey in April.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov will visit Turkey April 6-7 and have important contacts with Minister Cavusoglu and other Turkish officials.
The Foreign Ministry said in a statement that during Lavrov’s visit, trade, energy and bilateral relations will be discussed. Another important topic of the visit will be the Ukrainian war and Karabakh.
MAYBE PUTIN WILL COME TOO
On the other hand, President Erdogan said yesterday that Putin might visit Turkey as part of the opening of the Akkuyu nuclear power plant. Declaring that the situation with Putin has not yet been clarified, Erdogan said he would attend the worst online opening.
- Bad news from the trial for Trump
- Area where no buildings were destroyed by the earthquake: Erzin
- Zelensky left for England
- Body freezing process What you need to know about cryonics
- Ideal cities for retirement announced: Adana also on the list
- Zelensky: We have no other choice but to win
- 6 cocktail recipes that will warm your heart on winter evenings
- G20 summit final declaration published
- 8 facts about Asian countries that will blow your mind
- 8 recipes perfect for summer days