As part of his program, Foreign Minister of the Russian Federation Sergey Lavrov will arrive in Turkey in April.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov will visit Turkey April 6-7 and have important contacts with Minister Cavusoglu and other Turkish officials.
The Foreign Ministry said in a statement that during Lavrov’s visit, trade, energy and bilateral relations will be discussed. Another important topic of the visit will be the Ukrainian war and Karabakh.
MAYBE PUTIN WILL COME TOO
On the other hand, President Erdogan said yesterday that Putin might visit Turkey as part of the opening of the Akkuyu nuclear power plant. Declaring that the situation with Putin has not yet been clarified, Erdogan said he would attend the worst online opening.
- What is a Zimer? How to apply?
- The woman’s siblings’ wife’s children came out
- Blinken: I saw the ruins, it was heartbreaking
- An increase in prices for basic living materials in seismic zones is stated.
- Top 7 TV brands in the world
- Thanks from Zelensky to Erdogan
- A protester alone stops tanks in Tiananmen Square
- Four-day-a-week model study results announced
- Hirokazu Kore-eda Cinema and 9 Sample Films
- The future of Arda Turan is clear