Prime Minister of Japan Kishida Fumio will meet with President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky.
Prime Minister Fumio Kishida will meet with President Volodymyr Zelensky in Ukraine, according to a statement from the Japanese Foreign Ministry.
Ahead of the G7 leaders’ summit he will host in Hiroshima in May, Kishida will highlight his country’s strong support for Ukraine. Prime Minister Kishida will also visit Poland tomorrow.
The Prime Minister of Japan was the only leader of the G7 country who has not visited Ukraine since February 2022, when the Russian-Ukrainian crisis began.
In a statement about invitations from Ukraine, Kishida said he was waiting for the right time.
- Why do you need to close the toilet seat before flushing?
- Chun Woo Won, grandson of former South Korean president, reveals family secrets
- 18 Techniques You Can Apply for a Different and Mindful Life
- A thousand years of history destroyed! Gaziantep Castle was badly damaged by the earthquake
- How did the legend of storks come about?
- 3 immortal creatures that amaze those who see them
- Guide to the historic peninsula | ListList.com
- FBI joins coronavirus debate
- 7 Best Parody Movies That Imitate Pop Culture Elements
- 7.7 magnitude earthquake