The Israeli army launched an attack on Lebanon after Gaza. It became known that in Tire, Lebanon, there were strong explosions.
In a written statement from the Israeli army: “Now the Israeli army is attacking Lebanon. We will reveal the details later.” statements have been included.
There were no other details in the statement.
On the other hand, the Lebanese press wrote that the Israeli army bombed the area near the Palestinian refugee camp of Er-Reshadiyeh, located in southern Lebanon.
In the news, it was recorded that Israeli warplanes fired at least 3 rockets in the area of Er-Reshadiyeh in the city of Sur.
According to the first definitions, there were no casualties so far, damage to the bridge and several residential buildings was reported.
On the other hand, at midnight, an Israeli army spokesman announced that the Israeli army had launched an attack on Gaza.
Israeli warplanes carried out airstrikes in the central part of the besieged Gaza Strip. Smoke rose from the area after the attack.
- New supernova images reveal ‘mysteries’ of ancient universe
- The reaction of universities to the decision to switch to distance learning
- 18 celebrities grabbing attention with their outfits at the 2023 Cannes Film Festival
- What is tennis, how is it played and what are its rules?
- Movies and actors who won the most Oscars
- Man showing the sea to children who have never seen the sea: Onder Jirik
- Outlast: The Trials, the third game in the Outlast series, is out
- 9 amazing movie tips for those who are wondering what to watch this weekend
- Zelensky: I am a pragmatic person
- World Health Organization statement