The United Nations Interim Peacekeeping Force said in a released statement on tensions between Israel and Lebanon that both countries do not want war.
The interim UN peacekeeping force operating on the Lebanese-Israeli border said both countries do not want war because of tensions between Israel and Lebanon.
The United Nations Interim Peacekeeping Force (UNIFIL), serving on the Lebanese-Israeli border, issued a written statement following tensions along the Lebanese-Israeli border at the same time as Israeli airstrikes in Gaza.
Following a meeting between UNIFIL Commander Aroldo Lazaro, whose views are included in the statement, and officials from both countries, “Israel and Lebanon have said they do not want war.” used the phrase.
“The actions over the past 24 hours are dangerous and pose a serious threat to tensions. We call on all parties to stop all their activities along the Blue Line. it was said.
- World famous names with family ties
- Russia imposes sanctions against Obama
- 10 fashion rules that seemed right to us, but are now history
- Even with an average income it is difficult to have breakfast!
- New provocation in Sweden
- Such a change! Old and new models of car brands
- America, Canada and Japan
- An interesting story of well-groomed nails
- How was the earthquake in Kahramanmaras reflected in the world press?
- Artificial intelligence sings with the voices of Drake and The Weeknd