Iranian National Gas Company (NIGC) CEO Majid Chegeni has announced that his country’s natural gas exports to Europe will be through Turkey.
In an interview with Iran’s Labor News Agency (ILNA), Chegeni spoke about his country’s future approach to natural gas exports.
Chegeni said: “If we are going to export natural gas to Europe, it will be through Turkey.” said.
Expressing that Pakistan, Afghanistan and Oman also want Iranian natural gas, Chegeni noted that negotiations are on the agenda, but the necessary infrastructure to sign contracts with some of these countries is not yet ready.
- magnitude 7 earthquake
- 4 Famous Names Using the Healing Power of Art
- Assassination attempt on Putin
- 7 delightful books and their themes
- FBI joins coronavirus debate
- Iranian Foreign Ministry responds to accusations
- Most of the 70 missiles destroyed
- Elon Musk backs action in Iran
- 25 facts about Jeff Bezos, one of the richest people in the world
- Putin’s statement on the war