Iranian Foreign Minister Hussein Emir Abdullahian said talks with Saudi Arabian Foreign Minister Faisal bin Ferhan were positive.
The formula for the common list in the Alliance of Nations has been defined. With the exception of the IYI party, 5 alliance partners will participate in the elections under the CHP logo.
Today, DEVA, Future, Saadet and the Democratic Party are expected to apply to YSK and declare they will not run in the elections with their own logos.
Candidates from these four parties will be included in the CHP lists. The CHP and IYI Party logos under the auspices of the Alliance of Nations will be on the ballots.
- Preparing for World War III from England
- Can sanctions be applied to those who do not fulfill the promise to donate to the victims of the earthquake?
- Data transmission over long distances with 6G is provided for the first time
- The best robot vacuum recommendations to make your life easier
- 9 facts about carbohydrates that you may not have heard of
- Zelensky announced
- Putin canceled the meeting
- Bulent Arinç’s call for postponing elections is on the social media agenda
- Ari Aster Cinema and Film Samples
- Sunscreen Stick Recommendations for Flawless Skin in Summer