A magnitude 5.1 earthquake in Iran has sparked moments of fear in the region.
An earthquake of magnitude 5.1 hit Iran. Official statements about whether there are human casualties and property as a result of the earthquake have not yet been received.
While the tectonic movements that have affected Turkey’s southeast since February 6 remain high on the world agenda, the quake has also hit neighboring country Iran. The magnitude of the earthquake in the village of Dorz in Fars province in Iran was 5.1. happened like
The Seismology Center of Tehran University said in a statement that a magnitude 5.1 earthquake hit the village of Dorz in the Iranian province of Fars. Recorded at 09:35 local time, the shock occurred at a depth of 10 kilometers. There have been no reports of loss of life or property as a result of the earthquake so far.
- Russia shot down 4 US missiles
- The woman’s siblings’ wife’s children came out
- Paid Video Era on TikTok: Series Feature Launched
- Western Turkey under the influence of snow and storm
- What are the latest events in the first month of the earthquake?
- Fortnite horror maps and codes with all the details
- 8 great movie tips for those who are wondering what to watch this weekend
- What can you do to protect your relationship from an economic crisis?
- 30 interesting facts about Ukraine that you may not have heard of
- According to Google, what is the most common dream in the world and in Turkey?