A magnitude 5.1 earthquake in Iran has sparked moments of fear in the region.
An earthquake of magnitude 5.1 hit Iran. Official statements about whether there are human casualties and property as a result of the earthquake have not yet been received.
While the tectonic movements that have affected Turkey’s southeast since February 6 remain high on the world agenda, the quake has also hit neighboring country Iran. The magnitude of the earthquake in the village of Dorz in Fars province in Iran was 5.1. happened like
The Seismology Center of Tehran University said in a statement that a magnitude 5.1 earthquake hit the village of Dorz in the Iranian province of Fars. Recorded at 09:35 local time, the shock occurred at a depth of 10 kilometers. There have been no reports of loss of life or property as a result of the earthquake so far.
- Why is kindness perceived as weakness?
- What is known about the Eastern Anatolia Fault Line?
- What happened to Hitler’s family after the war?
- A call from America to the Assad regime
- 6 Ways to Rebuild Your Relationship During Hard Times
- Tweet from Sarigul
- Android to iOS Migration Guide: How to Transfer Data Easily
- Remove question marks! Split film analysis
- Let’s explain! What happens if you sleep with wet hair in winter?
- 10 types of people to avoid