Iranian judiciary spokesman Masood Setayeshi announced that 5 people accused of killing 1 Becis militia man have been sentenced to death.
Iranian judiciary spokesman Mesut Setayeshi announced that 16 people have been sentenced in the case of Ruhullah Asemyan, one of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Besic militia, who were reportedly killed by demonstrators in the city of Kerek, Iran’s Elburz province, on November 3. Setayeshi announced that 5 people accused of murder were sentenced to death. Stating that the possibility of appealing the decision was open, Setayeshi said: “Although 5 of the 16 defendants in the case were sentenced to death on charges of “harming the world”, 11 defendants, 3 of whom were under the age of 18, were sentenced to long terms. deprivation of liberty.
On the other hand, 6 people arrested during protests that started across the country and lasted for about 3 months after the death of 22-year-old Mahsa Amini in Iran were sentenced to death.
- Biden officially approves same-sex marriage
- World Health Organization statement
- A terrible earthquake of magnitude 6 occurred in Duzce
- The first half of the season has been completed in Super League: Galatasaray at the top
- The first step to a minimal lifestyle: What is a capsule wardrobe, how is it made?
- The number of cases rose at the zero point of the epidemic
- NATO Missile Statement: Russia’s fault
- 7 Close Up Portraits of Ants That Will Get Goosebumps
- 27 Interesting Facts About Christmas You Haven’t Heard Of
- One of the most mysterious people in history: the man from Somerton