The well-known entrepreneur Elon Musk, who appears among the richest people in the world, announced on Twitter that he would give up the post of CEO.
New Twitter owner Elon Musk has said he will step down as Twitter CEO as soon as he finds someone “dumb enough” to lead the company.
In a post on his Twitter account, Musk said, “I will step down as CEO as soon as I find someone stupid enough to take this job! After that, I will only manage the software and server development teams.” used the phrase.
On Sunday, Elon Musk launched a poll on whether he should step down as Twitter CEO and said he would accept the result.
Results of Elon Musk’s Twitter Poll that he is leaving his managerial job
More than 17 million 500 thousand people voted in the Musk poll. In the poll, 57.5 percent of participants were in favor of Musk leaving, while 42.5 percent were in favor of him continuing.
There have been reports in the US press that Elon Musk is actively looking for a new Twitter CEO.
- The strongest growth in the last 37 years in the US
- Zelensky’s reaction to Germany
- Germany and the US are sending tanks to Ukraine
- Hong Kong embraces the arts to enrich the satisfactory of life.
- Putin banned the sale of oil
- Some public buildings occupied by demonstrators
- Elon Musk backs action in Iran
- The best films dedicated to 2022
- Winter Solstice Celebrations Around the World
- We’ve captured 4 Mossad-linked groups.