The well-known entrepreneur Elon Musk, who appears among the richest people in the world, announced on Twitter that he would give up the post of CEO.
New Twitter owner Elon Musk has said he will step down as Twitter CEO as soon as he finds someone “dumb enough” to lead the company.
In a post on his Twitter account, Musk said, “I will step down as CEO as soon as I find someone stupid enough to take this job! After that, I will only manage the software and server development teams.” used the phrase.
On Sunday, Elon Musk launched a poll on whether he should step down as Twitter CEO and said he would accept the result.
Results of Elon Musk’s Twitter Poll that he is leaving his managerial job
More than 17 million 500 thousand people voted in the Musk poll. In the poll, 57.5 percent of participants were in favor of Musk leaving, while 42.5 percent were in favor of him continuing.
There have been reports in the US press that Elon Musk is actively looking for a new Twitter CEO.
- Say goodbye to bad odors! Here are 8 of the best antiperspirant products.
- 9 Exciting ‘The Crown’ Filming Locations
- Forbes magazine has published a list of billionaires in 2023.
- Pashinyan confronts Putin
- Zelensky: civilians continue to die
- The ship “Sao Paulo” will sink in the Atlantic Ocean
- What you need to know about Undawn | ListList.com
- Valdaro in Love: A 6,000-Year-Old Symbol of True Love
- Monday, July 3rd is the hottest day in the world
- 5 problems of being the eldest child in the family