Well-known entrepreneur Elon Musk, who appears among the richest people in the world, said that if the Turkish government approves, he can send Starlink satellites.
Billionaire businessman Elon Musk made the announcement on his social media account following the magnitude 7.4 earthquake in Turkey. “Our company can send Starlink satellites to Turkey,” Musk said.
After the earthquake measuring 7.4, which occurred in 10 provinces, the statement was made by the owner of SpaceX and Twitter, Elon Musk.
In a statement on his social media account, Musk said, “As soon as the Turkish government gives permission, our SpaceX company will be able to send our Starlink satellites to Turkey.”
WHAT IS STARLINK?
Starlink is known as the space system that SpaceX has been working on for years to facilitate internet access in underserved parts of the world.
SpaceX, founded by Elon Musk, plans to create a network of 12,000 satellites in Earth orbit with Starlink satellites. The project is scheduled for completion in 2027.
7.4 EARTHQUAKE IN THE CENTER OF KAHRAMANMARAS
On the other hand, an earthquake with a magnitude of 7.4 occurred in the Pazardzhik region of Kahramanmarash at 4:17 am. The shaking was felt in many cities. The intensity of the earthquake also shook Kahramanmaras, Kilis, Diyarbakir, Adana, Osmaniye, Gaziantep, Sanliurfa, Adiyaman, Malatya and Hatay.
Also, great damage was done in the districts and villages of 10 cities. So far, 284 people have died and 2,323 people have been injured as a result of the earthquake.
- Elvis Presley’s daughter dies
- An interesting man who declared himself King of Germany: Peter Fitzek
- MHP will not celebrate with HUDA-PAR
- Lavrov called against Western countries
- When the conditions are met, we will return to the transaction
- The 6 Most Controversial Psychological Experiments in History
- I want to meet the President of China
- 10 Surprising Facts About Oprah Winfrey
- Water’s Way splits film critics in two
- 7 facts about the royal coronation ceremony