One of the services that Binance offers to its members is that it allows NFT trading to be done easily and quickly. In other words, while Binance members can sell the NFTs they have developed, those who want to buy do so easily. So how do you buy and sell NFTs on Binance?
Step 1: Click the NFT button on the main page.
After logging into your account using the Binance mobile app, click on the section labeled Binance NFT.
Step 2: Choose an NFT Collection
When you click on the Binance NFT section, you will see a platform that allows you to browse NFTs and buy or sell NFTs. Here you can select Collections to buy NFTs, view NFT Artists content, or get Mystery Boxes.
Step 3. Bid or claim now
Members who want to buy NFTs on Binance have two options for owning NFTs. After selecting NFT, make an offer or directly buy NFT at the indicated price.
When the auction ends, the highest bidder wins the NFT. This bid cannot be canceled and your bid is valid until someone else bids higher than you!
Here’s how easy it is to buy NFTs with Binance!
Binance Türkiye Twitter account: Binance Türkiye
You may be interested in:
What is TRBinance? What is the difference from Binance?
- New series from famous actor Bob Odenkirk: Lucky Hank
- The tradition of northern Italy to drown criminal politicians in the river: Tonka
- Broccoli could be a stepping stone in the search for life in outer space
- Social media reaction to Erdogan’s discomfort live
- 6 Things You Should Know About Elon Musk’s New AI Firm xAI
- Space missions planned for 2023
- Export Declaration from Minister Shimshek
- Calling from Greece to the EU
- Who is the famous earthling scientist Jelal Shenger?
- We need long range missiles