World famous actress Jennifer Lopez asked for help from Turkey after the earthquake in 10 provinces based in Kahramanmaras.
World famous singer Jennifer Lopez expressed her condolences to those who died in the earthquake in Kahramanmaras. The famous name asked his followers to donate to UNICEF for the victims of the earthquake.
Two earthquakes of magnitude 7.7 and 7.6 in Kahramanmaras caused destruction in 10 provinces. While global support poured in for Turkey, big names from the television and art worlds also came out in support of the victims of the earthquake. One such name was Jennifer Lopez.
Posting on her social media account a message of condolences to those who died in the earthquakes, Jennifer Lopez asked her followers to donate to UNICEF for the victims of the earthquake.
“The LARGEST EARTHQUAKE IN 100 YEARS”
The famous singer said, “I send all my love and strength to everyone in Turkey and Syria. This is the strongest earthquake in the region in the last 100 years,” he said. Lopez shared a link to UNICEF asking her followers to donate.
- Help from Jennifer Lopez
- Covid-19 report in Biden’s hands
- 9 amazing movie tips for those who are wondering what to watch this weekend
- Russia’s declaration of war
- Turkey’s statement from Michotakis
- What is Orthodox economic policy? | ListList.com
- 5 reasons why women are happy with less attractive men
- IYI party announces withdrawal from national alliance
- Court break starts today
- Marines stuck at the bottom of the ocean