Teams of hundreds of volunteers have collected boxes of humanitarian aid prepared for Turkey. Emir of Dubai Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Crown Prince Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum also visited the volunteers and reaffirmed their support for Turkey.
Packets of food and hygiene items were prepared one by one for the aid campaign held in the emirate of Dubai in the UAE. Names living in Dubai were also invited to the relief campaign by the UAE press office and spoke to the UAE media. Tugay Tuncer, Ambassador of the United Arab Emirates to Turkey, and Onur Shaylan, Consul General of Dubai, were also present in the hall organized by the aid campaign. Writer Muaz Kalaiji, who campaigned at the invitation of the State Media Authority in Dubai and spoke to the UAE media, said: “Today we have prepared boxes for our Turkey along with the citizens of the United Arab Emirates. Emirates once again showed us that Turkey is always friendly. Many thanks to everyone,” he said.
School students in Dubai also took part in the relief action by bringing toys. In addition, hundreds of notes on the theme “Get well soon and we are with you” written by children were placed in the boxes.
It was stated that the parcels prepared in Dubai would be delivered to the earthquake zones with the help of Turkey.
- 9 amazing movie tips for those who are wondering what to watch this weekend
- Area where no buildings were destroyed by the earthquake: Erzin
- Yusuf Shah defeated Stephen Hawking in the Mensa intelligence test
- The 10 Worst Games of 2022 According to Metacritic Score
- Zelensky: We must fight for tomorrow
- Why are consulates in Istanbul closed? | ListList.com
- What are the last events of the eighteenth day of the Great Earthquake?
- Putin: The threat of nuclear war is growing
- What is a maximalist film? 9 Sample Films That Received Full Criticism
- 7 delightful books and their themes