Health Minister Fahrettin Koca has warned citizens about sunstroke that could occur due to the heat.
Health Minister Fahrettin Koca has warned the elderly, children and those with chronic illnesses from heatstroke not to go outside when temperatures reach high levels.
Pointing out that heat stroke is a serious clinical condition, also known as “hyperthermia”, in which body temperature rises above 40 degrees, Minister Koca said on his social media account: heat stroke. We advise people in this group not to go outside during the day when temperatures reach high levels.”
Koca shared, specialist in internal medicine Assoc. Dr. He also included a video containing Enes Seyda Sahiner’s warnings about heatstroke.
- Aliyev arrived in Moscow
- 7 signs someone is addicted to chaos
- Elon Musk: I can sell Twitter
- Everything you need to know about Formula 1, the game of the year
- What are the risks of being an elderly father?
- Imamoglu: Change is needed
- Overtaking China, India has become the most populous country in the world
- Airstrike on a military facility in Iran
- Peskov: Extension of the agreement is a gesture of Russia
- Russia shot down 4 US missiles